Make a Decision

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sizzle and Tamagotchi

Today was jammed packed with a conference call with Sisel International.

So much to say about new products and the features and benefits.
New articles will be added to the website ASAP at
http://www.sizzletheworld.com.

Got my tamagotchi today, she is called Nancy. We've been to
http://www.tamatown.com and gone to the movies and went to
the mall to check out what to buy.

OK I'm old enough to know better than to play with these things,
my 12 year old looked at me in disgust when I picked her up with it
hanging around my neck.

However, these things are a stroke of marketing genius and I would encourage
all parents to get one, learn it and keep up to date with all the developments.

Example version 4 allows friends to connect and play games together.
Great. This also leaves it open for wide abuse. In this age it's really
important to keep an eye on these things and to do that, you have to
know how they work, so go get one, learn it, make sure it doesn't die
so you can save your child's from a near death experience. Trust me
these things are addictive and if your child's tamagotchi dies, it
will be like losing a close friend.

That's it for today, will keep you posted.

Kath

No comments: