Make a Decision

Friday, June 15, 2007

What a week

OK so not many posts this week due to one child in sling, one trip to the city (4 hour round trip) and a car breakdown.

Must say the service I got from RACQ was absolutely fantastic. They quoted a 75min wait but were there within 30 and had me going within 15 minutes. Check their site for the services they offer.

Also have completed my other sites with the help of SBI. If you're even thinking of building a website after reading how much money everyone is making, BEFORE you do anything, check SBI. Take it from someone who has done it the hard way and easy way.
SBI is the easy and least expensive of them all. There is nothing more frustrating than getting your domain and hosting only to find out that you need auto-responders, traffic trackers, link trackers etc. It all adds up to way more than the single outlay of SBI.

Check them out and then make up your own mind. I've built six sites with them and four sites the other way, and I choose SBI over everything.

Will be busy reading Girlfriend It Can Happen by Rene Zellman, first novel. Am writing review for BNN so hope to get it finished this week otherwise they might send out an AWOL notice on me. Haven't posted any articles there this week either.

Oh yeah, just when I thought my day was going along OK, my daughter in the sling, who had just come out of the sling, fell on her head and now has concussion. I'm sure I'll get something done this week.

No comments: